If your employer is demanding that you take an experimental injection in order to keep your job start by filling out the following religious exemption form and have it notarized. In the state of Hawai’i you DO NOT need to belong to any specific church to obtain a religious exemption and you DO NOT need proof. However, if your employer comes back with demands that you “PROVE” your religious conviction you can get assistance from the Calvary Chapel Pastor at www.jdfarag.org.

JD has offered to help anyone in need!