Affidavit Against Covid Citations
First Watch Video Interview with Alphonso
1. You have to edit the Notice to meet your situation, really just the first paragraph. I’d state that it’s a Notice and a Claim for $5,000 for compromising your Status, acting in non-compliance, etc…, pretty much the same things that I list.
2. Then update your Affidavit to meet your situation, especially naming the Officer, and I think I noted in the Affidavit of where to fill the Officer’s name in.
3. Make sure the certified mail numbers of the parties, is listed in the documents. Each party gets their own mailing and their own number. [ How to Prepare Certified Mail ]
4. Print your Affidavit, and make sure it’s stapled or glued together, and take it to the Notary, they’ll tell you when to sign it and them stamp it with their seal.
5. Make copies of that Affidavit for each respondent, hold the original and store it away in a safe place.
6. Attach your Notice, which you sign on your own, your notarized affidavit copy, and a copy of the citation, and then send it to each respondent.
7. Make sure you have a certain number of days listed, 3 minimum. I usually do 5 because of the weekend.
8. Then if you get a hearing date, you show up with your unrebutted Affidavit and your green card (signature required) and state.
9. I’m making a Special Appearance to address this matter and I reserve all of my God-given rights, and waive none, Ever!
10. Then state the following in the proceeding (have them write it down and recite it): “I understand that I am to accurately state the facts, and if I knowingly inaccurately state the facts, I may subject myself to penalties of perjury, under the laws of the United States of America. Having qualified my Testimony here today, I hereby state for the Record that all facts averred in my Affidavit are the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth”.
11. That statement converts your Affidavit to sworn testimony, and it’s the only evidence on the Court record until someone from the other side rebuts your Affidavit with their Affidavit, which will never happen.
12. Then you sit on your Affidavit. “Sir, the facts in my Affidavit are the facts of this matter, unless and until someone from the other side rebuts me”.
Hawai’i Affidavit of Truth
1313 Mockingbird Lane
Mockingbird Heights, Pennsylvania 19014
In The Matter Of:
Certified Mail# 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 – [Officer Name Who Wrote Citation]
Certified Mail# 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 – [Police Department of Officer]
Certified Mail# 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 – [Court Name on Citation]
AFFIDAVIT OF FACT
Before me, the undersigned authority, personally appeared Alphonso-Nicholas Faggiolo, who, being by me duly sworn, deposed as follows: “My name is Alphonso-Nicholas Faggiolo and I am of sound mind and capable of making this Affidavit of Fact. I have created this Affidavit to establish the true facts of this matter, because this matter lacks the standard of regularity, is non-compliant with the Constitution and Laws that bind the Respondents, and violated my secured rights that the Respondents have sworn oaths to uphold. This matter was initiated by hearsay and fraud, and executed through the use of force, threat, and duress. I aver and will testify in open Court to the following facts:”
- I, Alphonso-Nicholas Faggiolo, hereinafter Affiant, am before this Court by “Special Appearance”, without waiving any rights, remedies, or defenses; nor do I submit to the presumed Jurisdiction of any party, involved in this Color of Law action. COLOR OF LAW. “The appearance or semblance, without the substance, of legal right.” Black’s Law Dictionary 4th edition
- Affiant reserves all his rights as a man and one of the people, that are protected and secured by the Declaration of Independence of 1776, the original Constitution of 1776-1777, and the original Constitution of the State of Hawaii of 1950, which secured and protected the God given rights of all men, opposed to persons, corporations, et al.; and is with discrimination, but we the people as secured parties are now under hardship by the B.A.R. Associations as to legal disabilities due to discrimination and violation under their color of law. I have been informed that this violation under their color of law violates [“Title 18 U.S.C. Sections 241, 242, and Title 42 U.S.C. Section 1983.”]
- Affiant is a natural flesh and blood man, a creation of God-Almighty -not a legal Person, corporation, citizen, resident, et al. PERSON. “In law, man and person are not exactly-synonymous terms. Any human being is a man, whether he be a member of society or not, whatever may be the rank he holds, or whatever may be his age, sex, &c. A person is a man considered according to the rank he holds in society, with all the rights to which the place he holds entitles him, and the duties which it imposes.” Bouvier Law Dictionary 1856
- Government can only have authority or right over what it creates. God created man, man created government, government created PERSONS and CORPORATIONS. The Affiant is not a creation of government.
- All STATE OF HAWAII laws, statutes, ordinances, codes, et al. are superseded by the Constitution of the State of Hawaii and the Constitution of the United States of America.
- The Affiant is not a signatory to the Constitutions and not bound by the Constitutions, which were ordained and established to secure the individual rights of man, and to limit the powers of the Persons that call themselves government.
- The Constitution was ordained and established for the STATE OF HAWAII to bind and limit it, as “We reaffirm our belief in a government of the people, by the people and for the people, and with an understanding and compassionate heart toward all the peoples of the earth, do hereby ordain and establish this constitution for the State of Hawaii.” Preamble to the Constitution of the State of Hawaii.
- Affiant has no contracts with the STATE OF HAWAII nor any of its Agencies.
- The “state of Hawaii” is a reference to a geographic region.
- The “STATE OF HAWAII” is a municipal corporation, a Fiction of Law, Dun & Bradstreet #077676997, existing only on paper; it is not a physical piece of land, nor is it a factual place.
- The STATE OF HAWAII is a Fictitious Plaintiff. Making a complaint against a man in the name of a Fiction is fraud. FICTITIOUS PLAINTIFF. “A person appearing in the writ or record as the plaintiff in a suit, but who in reality does not exist, or who is ignorant of the suit and of the use of his name in it. It is a contempt of court to sue in the name of a fictitious party.” Black’s Law Dictionary 4th edition.
- Affiant sees no evidence on the Citation that his physical location on the geographic region of Hawaii, grants the municipal corporation known as the “STATE OF HAWAII”, the authority or right to impose their corporate laws, statutes, codes, et al. upon himself -a man.
- Affiant sees no evidence on the Citation that a Governor, Mayor, City Council, or any corporate officer of the STATE OF HAWAII, has authority or right to issue orders to a himself -a man.
- Affiant sees no evidence on the Citation that his physical location grants personal jurisdiction, subject matter jurisdiction, or territorial jurisdiction, over himself, to any officers of the STATE OF HAWAII, such as Governor, Mayor, City Council, et al.
- It is self-evident that, “All political power of this State is inherent in the people and the responsibility for the exercise thereof rests with the people. All government is founded on this authority.” Constitution of the State of Hawaii, Article 1 Section 1 – Political Power. [Officer Name] was in non-compliance of the Constitution of the State of Hawaii, as stated in the foregoing.
- It is self-evident that the Affiant owes no duties to, nor is he subject to any man, group of men, body politic, municipal corporation, or court, as “All persons are free by nature and are equal in their inherent and inalienable rights. Among these rights are the enjoyment of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, and the acquiring and possessing of property…” Constitution of the State of Hawaii, Article 1 Section 2 – Rights Of Individuals. [Officer Name] was in non-compliance of the Constitution of the State of Hawaii, as stated in the foregoing.
- It is self-evident that the Affiant possesses freedom of religion, speech, press, assembly and petition, and that, “No law shall be enacted respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof, or abridging the freedom of speech or of the press or the right of the people peaceably to assemble and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.” Constitution of the State of Hawaii, Article 1 Section 4 – Rights Of Individuals. [Officer Name] was in non-compliance of the Constitution of the State of Hawaii, as stated in the foregoing.
- It is self-evident that “No person shall be deprived of life, liberty or property without due process of law, nor be denied the equal protection of the laws, nor be denied the enjoyment of the person’s civil rights or be discriminated against in the exercise thereof because of race, religion, sex or ancestry.” Constitution of the State of Hawaii, Article 1 Section 5 – Due Process and Equal Protection. [Officer Name] was in non-compliance of the Constitution of the State of Hawaii, as stated in the foregoing.
- It is self-evident that I have a right to privacy, as “The right of the people to privacy is recognized and shall not be infringed without the showing of a compelling state interest. The legislature shall take affirmative steps to implement this right.” Constitution of theState of Hawaii, Article 1 Section 6 – Right To Privacy. [Officer Name] was in non-compliance of the Constitution of the State of Hawaii, as stated in the foregoing.
- Section 7. It is self-evident that I have the right to protection from searches, seizures and invasion of privacy as “The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers and effects against unreasonable searches, seizures and invasions of privacy shall not be violated; and no warrants shall issue but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched and the persons or things to be seized or the communications sought to be intercepted.” Constitution of the State of Hawaii, Article 1 Section 7 – Searches, Seizures And Invasion Of Privacy. [Officer Name] was in non-compliance of the Constitution of the State of Hawaii, as stated in the foregoing.
- I am not an expert in the law however I do know right from wrong. If there is any human being damaged by any statements herein, if they will inform me by facts, I will sincerely make every effort to amend my ways. I hereby and herein reserve the right to amend and make amendment to this document as necessary in order that the truth may be ascertained and proceedings justly determined. If the parties given notice by means of this document have information that would controvert and overcome this Affidavit, please advise me IN WRITTEN AFFIDAVIT FORM within five (5) days from receipt. Provide me with your counter-affidavit, proving with particularity by stating all requisite actual evidentiary fact and all requisite actual law, and not merely the ultimate facts or conclusions of law, proving that this Affidavit of Fact is substantially and materially false sufficiently, to change materially my status and factual declarations. Your silence stands as consent to, and tacit agreement of, the factual declarations herein being established as fact, and as a matter of law. May the will of our Heavenly Father, through the power and authority of the blood of his son be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
I, Alphonso-Nicholas Faggiolo have personal knowledge of this matter, and swear by Almighty God, under the penalty of perjury, that this is my name and that the contents of this affidavit are the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me God.
Notary used without prejudice to Affiant’s rights:
BE IT REMEMBERED, That on this ______ day of _________________ in the year of our LORD, two thousand and twenty, personally appeared before me, the Subscriber, a Notary Public for the State of Hawai’i, Alphonso-Nicholas Faggiolo, party to this Document, known to me personally to be such, and he acknowledged this Document to be his act and deed. Given under my hand and seal of office, the day and year aforesaid.
Notary Public Sitting in and for The State of Hawai’i